We are no longer accepting applications
* Please note the deadline has passed. We are no longer accepting applications. *
Would you like to join our small but mighty staff team?
This is an exciting time to be part of the growing Scottish Love in Action team – for the first time in our charity’s history, we will have 5 staff. Here’s a little about the roles:
This role will develop and deliver ambitious fundraising plans to maximise local support from corporate and community fundraising. Provide exceptional stewardship and achieve financial targets in line with our operational plan. Work with and develop our network of volunteers, proactively seek new opportunities and promote best practice in community fundraising.
– 32 hours each week – we’re open to discussing fewer/more hours
– £22,187 – £23,040 salary each year (£26,000 – £27,000 full time equivalent)
– 30 days’ annual leave (35 days’ pro rata)
– Closing date – Thursday 26 May 2022
This role will write copy for print and online marketing to maximise Scottish Love in Action’s profile and engage new audiences with our work. Lead digital fundraising activities, maximising online presence to encourage donor growth, engagement and retention across a range of digital platforms.
– 20 hours each week – we’re open to discussing fewer/more hours
– £13,867 – £14,400 salary each year (£26,000 – £27,000 full time equivalent)
– 19 days’ annual leave (35 days’ pro rata)
– Closing date – Wednesday 25 May 2022
Both roles are part-time permanent and hybrid – Edinburgh/home working.
Please click on the job titles to find out more.