Scottish Love in Action is 21 in 2021!
Join us in celebrating our 21st birthday
by taking part in our
21 for 21 Challenge.
21 for 21 challenges you to raise £21 for vulnerable children in India by choosing a challenge for 21 days.
Complete by the 30th of April to enter the competition.
Register For Free
Make Your Donation
Once you’ve completed your challenge, make your £21 donation and you will be entered into our 21st Birthday Competition.
21st BIRTHDAY COMPETITION
Win VIP tickets to our SLA Fireworks Extravaganza 2021. Send us your £21 donation by the 30th of April 2021 to ensure you’re entered.
Fun ideas to get you started
We all need a goal at the moment – something positive to focus on. See below for 21 fun ideas – or get creative and choose your own!
- Bake or make a new recipe
- Write a letter or card to family or friends
- Enjoy a yoga or pilates session
- Play a board game or card game
- Choose a distance to walk or run
- Do 21 sit-ups or press-ups
- Do an hour of gardening
- Don’t have alcohol; or chocolate!
- Practice an instrument
- Grow your beard (if you’re a man!)
- Have an hours sponsored silence
- Learn 21 facts about India and email them to SLA
- Take a photo a day (post to social media and tag SLA!)
- Learn and sing a different song a day
- Gather one food donation per day to donate to your local foodbank
- Make a friendship bracelet for friends and family
- Write a diary entry
- Meditate for 21 minutes
- Teach your dog new tricks
- Plan, design and create your own board game – play it on day 21!
- Undertake a new craft project (paint, knit, sew, crochet, embroider, felt…)