How We Spend Your Money
We aim to keep the cost of raising funds to a minimum.
82p of every £1 SLA spent in 2017/18 was on charitable activities. Our aim of keeping the cost of raising funds to a minimum is helped enormously by our committed and energetic volunteers.
How far donations go in India
- £18,000 provides three meals a day for 100 Rainbow Home girls for one year
- £1,000 provides one Rainbow Home ‘mother’ for a year
- £90 trains one VOICE 4 Girls camp tutor
- £50 provides food, housing, clothing, healthcare and education for one child for one month
- £40 provides food, housing, clothing and healthcare for one child for one month
- £18 enables one girl to attend a 10-day VOICE 4 Girls education and empowerment camp
- £15 provides food for one child for one month
- £10 provides education for one child for one month
- £3 provides healthcare for one child for one month
SLA Expenditure 2017-18
India has the highest number of child labourers aged 6-14 years in the world. Child labour in India exceeds 90 million, excluding children in domestic labour