There are lots of ways we can make a difference together.
From an initial fundraising target of £15,000 nineteen years ago, SLA now aims to raise hundreds of thousands of pounds a year. Every penny we raise helps us tackle the impact of extreme poverty on children and young people in India. It’s a big challenge, but one that we are determined to meet.
Making a difference together
There are lots of ways you can help us make positive changes in children’s lives.
- Get in touch if you’d like us to come and do a presentation or informal talk to your company, school, group, organisation or church.
- Visit our Get Involved section to find out about volunteering with us.
- Find out more about how we can create social impact together through innovative partnerships.
- Help us raise funds by putting on a fundraising event for us, or raising funds for SLA at an event you’re already doing.
- Take the FEEDME Challenge by signing up to become one of our ‘regular givers’, helping us make sustainable positive changes in children’s lives.
SLA Fundraising Events
Attending one of our fundraising events really helps to make a difference to the lives of the children of SLA. New events are added regularly to the News and Shop sections so be sure to check regularly so you don’t miss out!
SLA are committed to best practice fundraising and adhere to the guidance set out in the Fundraising Guarantee Statement in the Downloads section below.
Scottish Love in Action (SLA) is committed to protecting its supporters personal information. For further information please see below for the SLA Privacy and Security Policy and our Legitimate Interest Statement.
We have also produced a Complaints Procedure should you need it, which you can also download below.
In India, poor sanitation and hygiene translate into an estimated 1000 children under five years of age dying from diarrhoea every day